Shelf Reliance - Specials, Sales, Promotions, and Discounts: October Q pon

Saturday, September 29, 2012

October Q pon


I am soooo excited about this Q pon! I have fallen in love with the freeze dried green chili peppers for many reasons.

  • They are delicious.
  • They are easy to use.
  • They are a budget friendly way to have green chili peppers.
  • They are ON SALE!


My family loves to make Fabulous Wet Burritos as found at allrecipes.com.  I rarely had diced green chili peppers on hand so we sometimes had to make this recipe without the chili peppers.  Well - once I discovered THRIVE green chili peppers I got them into our house as soon as possible and, from that moment on, we have never had to have a fabulous wet burrito without this key ingredient.

Add some green chili peppers to your Q and start enjoying this exciting ingredient when the occasion presents itself.

Follow this link to the actual Q pon and check out Chef Todd's recipe for a delicious White Chili.  You can check out Chef Todd making this recipe when you watch this by invitation only video to which the image below will take you.




No comments:

Post a Comment